So one of the guys in the Filthy Pig was having an issue with the SRD5 sheet, specifically trying to get his attack to add the Curse damage (his Proficiency Bonus) to the final result. While he had done this in other sheets, and they had worked fine, somehow the backend seems to have borked itself, So the only easy solution was to make the macro easier to manage, and consistent results that add up correctly. Also works for advantage and dis advantage rolls as well.
So here is the code that I made up for him so that it works correctly:
There are a couple of these to consider before using this, you will need to change up to 3 items. They are following with a description of what it should be changed to. I have set this code up (below) is in my usual format with a find and replace setup to me settings:
Things to F&R:
- xxx > character_name (Free Text)
- yyy > weapon_name (Free Text)
- zzz > stat used for attack and damage. lowercase, full names only: strength, dexterity, constitution, intelligence, wisdom and charisma.
4209total visits,12visits today